Step 1: Book Equipment Using Online Portal
Once your account is active, please follow these steps:
- Your Account Name is your student number.
- Default password is 1234 — you will be prompted to change it afterwards.
- Equipment groups can be filtered under the ‘Show’ drop down menu. Or you can use the search option if you know the name of the resource (eg. T5i).
- Click on available items (white squares). Follow the legend on the bottom left-hand side of the screen to know availability of an item.
- Do not adjust the default pickup and return times.
- Click ‘Add to cart’.
- To finalize booking, click on ‘Save Reservation’.
- To ensure you have reserved all intended items, click on the ‘upcoming’ tab on the top of the screen to review your booking.
** The booking system will only allow you to make reservations for one date at a time. For multiple bookings on different days (weekends excluded), please press ‘Save Reservation’ between making each booking. **
Step 2: Doodle Calendar
Please choose a 30-minute appointment window that correlates with the pickup day of your equipment rental. For example, if you made your equipment booking for Monday, September 21, please make a Doodle appointment for Monday, September 21.
Cancellations must be made with 24 hours notice of your appointment.
NOTE: Failure to arrive within five minutes of your booked appointment will result in a cancellation or your rental. Continued failure to meet appointments can lead to suspension from rentals.
Ready to book your equipment?