This form is to indicate to us that you are interested in attending the third semester of the New Media certificate program, a Centennial College credential.
As you know, Semesters 1 and 2 together are a required part of your degree program with UTSC, but Semester 3 is optional.
- These certificate courses do not involve your UTSC degree. The courses at Centennial College this summer are not UTSC courses and therefore do not count towards your degree.
- We DO NOT recommend enrolling in courses at UTSC during this program, as the workload and time commitments may be overwhelming.
- The field placements in this program are UNPAID.
Please note that you will need to pay your fee directly to Centennial College for the third semester. Registration will be organized through Centennial’s online registration portal, and will be open between April 20, 2022, and May 16, 2022. The program is OSAP eligible and can be looked up under:
- Post-Secondary Certificate, New Media Design #6411 Centennial College -Full-Time
Semester 3 will include the following four courses that focus on experiential learning. All courses can be taken online, though there may be opportunities for in-class instruction as well.
- Mede 203 – Special Inquiry (14 Weeks)
- Mede 500 – Storyworks (14 Weeks)
- Mede 201 – Professional Practice (7 Weeks)
- Mede 202 – Field Placement/Internship (7 Weeks)