Please submit your portfolio and complete the form below. Those that qualify, will be invited to learn more about the program.
- A digital portfolio is required as follows:
- Portfolios should include 12-20 high-quality images saved in JPG format with a minimum size of 1.5 megabytes and a maximum size of 5 megabytes.
- All images must be placed in one (1) folder with your name and student number as the title of that one (1) folder.
- The one (1) folder must be zipped (compressed) for easier digital transfer. Upload using a file transfer site, such as WeTransfer, Google Drive or another similar style of file transfer site.
- **If a folder is not labelled with a name and student number, tracking of the applicant may not be possible resulting in a deleted portfolio.
- Note: We do not accept PDFs, Microsoft Word docs, website links or social media links (as we comply with all worldwide copyright laws and must be assured of ownership/creator of the images being submitted).
- Portfolios will be assessed for visual aptitude, composition, camera control and lighting. Please minimize any use of Photoshop.
- Portfolios will be reviewed before qualifying candidates are invited to meet the program coordinator to complete the Program Admission Session process.
- *Be sure to label the portfolio with your name and student number.
Have questions? Contact Program Coordinator Joseph Marranca at firstname.lastname@example.org.