- This event has passed.
Open Drawing Studio in room 295 from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
February 3, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Sharpen your pencils! Fine Arts Studio is hosting Open Drawing Studio again this winter. It’s a series of eight drop-in life drawing sessions with no instruction. Bring some paper and your favourite drawing tools (no solvents please) and draw your heart out!
Mondays, starting Jan. 27:
- Jan. 27 | Feb. 3, 10 | March 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- Note: no sessions on Family Day (Feb. 17) or during Engagement Week (Feb. 24)
- 6:30 – 9:30 p.m.
- Room 295 at the Story Arts Centre (951 Carlaw Avenue)
- $7 per session for students, or $25 for all eight sessions
- $10 per session for community members, or $50 for all eight sessions
To get the package deal you must pay in full by the second session on Feb. 3.
For more information, contact Lisa Binnie at firstname.lastname@example.org.