- This event has passed.
Installation Art Show by Fine Arts Studio Second-Year Students
December 8, 2022 @ 1:20 pm – 2:40 pm
You are invited to the Fine Arts Studio program’s second years’ inaugural Installation Art Show. One afternoon only!
Don’t miss out – this is a limited engagement.
- Date: Thursday, December 8
- Time: 1:20 – 2:40 p.m.
- Studio 295 – (multiple artists: Marina on anxiety, Amani on insomnia, Issac on burn out, Hadeel on recognizing our reactions, Lauren on pregnant belly poking)
- Shared workspace 292 (outside Studio 295) – Dave’s tesserae; (tbc: Mani on women’s roles)
- First table in NW Upstairs Hallway (top of the ramp) – Q’s party remains
- Room 226 – Matthew’s calming respite; Jenny’s psychedelic space
- Room 249 – Tri on PTSD and making assumptions
- Bottom of the ramp – Seyi’s Lost Luggage
- Courtyard (if weather is nice) – Rehana on the plastics era
- This project will move indoors if it is rainy or too windy
Join the presentation tour at 1:50 p.m. starting in Studio 295 or experience the works on your own.