First time users cannot make reservations until they set up an account. Please visit the Equipment Room (165a) with your completed Student Information Form [pdf].
Rentals are a privilege, not a right! Please ensure that you have read and understand the Booking Policy as there are penalties for misuse, damages and tardiness.
When picking up or dropping off equipment, valid Student ID must be shown.
Equipment may only be picked up and returned by the individual who made the original booking.
It is each user’s personal responsibility to ensure there are no issues with the equipment they have signed out. When picking-up, please leave yourself enough time to thoroughly check equipment before leaving the Equipment Distribution area.
Any equipment damaged while in use, must be reported via a Fault Report.
Please report any issues immediately, as the user will be held financially responsible for any damage(s) caused while the equipment is in their possession.
BOOKING POINT ONLINE RENTAL INSTRUCTIONS
PLEASE READ ALL STEPS BEFORE CLICKING ON LINK BELOW.
- Your Account Name is your student number
- Default password is: 1234, you will be prompted to change it afterwards
- Review Terms & Conditions & click ‘Agree’.
- Equipment groups can be filtered under the ‘Show’ drop down menu. Or you can use the search option, if you know the name of the resource. Ex. D7000
- Select a date.
- Click on available items (green squares). Follow the legend on the bottom left hand side of the screen to know availability of an item.
- Do not adjust the default pickup and return times.
- Click ‘Add to cart’.
- To finalize booking click on ‘Save Reservations’.
- To ensure you have reserved all intended items, click on the ‘upcoming’ tab on the top of the screen, to review your booking.
** The booking system will only allow you to make reservations for one date at a time. For multiple bookings on different days (weekends excluded), please press ‘save reservation’ between making each booking **